Thursday, June 7, 2018

Another amazing Mama!

It's been a long sugar filled couple of weeks. Oliver turned 1, we celebrated with friends and family, we had a beautiful cake smash and he got his 1 year shots 😵 I also connected with this beautiful family. Johanna was nominated for a session by her friend and what she wrote that I connected to most was, amongst the many things Johanna had been though recently, one of the worst was that she had lost her mom. I know what it's like to become a mother myself and not have that guidance from the women who raised you. I knew immediately I needed to meet this family and this beautiful mama. As I was scheduling with her I also learned that she had recently married a very handsome man from South American. whhhhhaaaaaaaatttttt! Can you say meant to be!! I see many years of playdates ahead and while I don't want to start planning the wedding yet, I see a future for Oliver and little S. I do love when we meet other bilingual families, I think it will be great when the kids start talking to have friends to practice with (mom too)!!



Thanks for such an amazing afternoon, we can't wait to see you again! 
Ps...I think our mother in laws need to meet too..











No comments:

Post a Comment