Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mothers Day

For the past couple years I haven't been thrilled about the direction my business was going in. I felt the connection I started my business with was slowly fading away and I wasn't sure quite how to get it back. Over the winter break I was pregnant I started taking some classes and was going to try to implement some of what I learned last season but with a new baby and the blur of the newborn days, I didn't. So I took more classes this winter and here we are on the brink of my summer season and I've started the process of changing the direction of my business. In the beginning, when I started, capturing connections was what I thrived on. So I am making it my mission to get back to my roots. I also believe in giving back. I've actually done this my entire photography career. So to kick of my getting back to my roots, I reached out to my Hoboken Mommy board and had people nominate a mom they felt was deserving. I had approximately 30 entires and I narrowed it down to 7. This was my first one. This mom was nominated by her best friend for selflessly being there for her family when they needed her. 





I loved the connection between these two, it's clear they adore each other and I loved that my first session was a mama and son



Their relationship is beautiful and I am forever grateful she was nominated. I feel honored to have been able to capture their bond.




This little guy also loved my camera, where most babies shy away he worked it perfectly! 



I'm so thankful our paths crossed thank you for trusting me to capture these moments!










No comments:

Post a Comment