Sunday, October 3, 2010

Real Beauty Is....

It is amazing how life works out as you move forward. Once you make the decision to take a risk and believe in yourself paths cross and doors open. This is what I truly believe happened when I made the decision to take my photography to the next level. If I had never taken that risk, I probably would have never met Lori.

Within five minutes of getting to know her, I was hooked to her energy. Lori is a women out to inspire ALL women to find their real beauty. She wants to "empower women to let go of limiting beliefs about yourself and define beauty on your own terms" I can tell you from personal experience that she is the right person for the job. Her website, Realbeautyis, is a tool to try and reach as many women as possible and help give them the power to define their own real beauty!

Living in a crazy world (or busy city) she gives you the tools to find your inner voice. To find peace and embrace yourself.


Below is a note from Lori to all women and also a few more shots from our time together! Please check her out, her positive energy is addicting and if you ever need a pick me up on your "ugly" day, Lori is the perfect inspiration!!
You can find Lori and her daily inspirational tips on Facebook also. 

Dear Real Woman,

I dedicate this work to you; that you may know and believe in your true self. I dedicated this space for you to break down, break open and claim your power.

Real Beauty Is….a place for you to stand in your moment and be who you are without apology, explanation or fear.

Real Beauty Is…a place for you to embrace your imperfections and use them as a force to lift yourself higher.

Real Beauty Is…messy, irreverent, bold, stubborn, courageous, complicated and deep. (just like you)

Open your heart to all that surfaces. Imprint it in your mind as you wake up to your beauty and your power. Release your energy to the Universe as you give everything you have to give.

Thank you for your faith in me that such a glorious and meaningful mission has been placed in my hands.

See you on the other side of beauty.

xo Lori






Lori, THANK YOU for inspiring me to continue believing in myself daily!








1 comment:

  1. as usual, Audra - your shots are AMAZING. and i love what Lori is doing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete