Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Here's to the infinite possible ways to love you

Let me tell you a little about Oliver's new BFF...She doesn't quite know they are going to be buddies but I'm confident he will win her over! She is the sweetest, smiley most joyful little beauty I've ever had the honor to photograph! 

Ava has been diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy type-1 (SMA-1). It prevents Ava's muscles from developing properly. 

Recently a new drug was approved by the FDA and Ava has started receiving a new lifesaving treatment. Because of how new the drug is there is no telling what long term greatness Ava is in for but fingers crossed she will be running around playing soccer with Oliver in no time! 

Laura, Ava's Mom, is incredible. I know, in life, you never know how strong you are until you have no choice and Laura is one of the strongest women I've ever met. She is the true definition of a mama bear, doing everything she can to give her daughter the best life she deserves. Her love for Ava is tremendous and their connection is obvious. 

I loved this session and I can't wait to see this bundle of sweetness again!

If you want to follow Ava's story click here



 








No comments:

Post a Comment