Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Liz and Matt get married!

I have been lazy with my blogging but I am back on the ball! It's 2011 and before the holiday's got too far behind us I wanted to share my amazing New Year's with everyone! From the moment Liz and I started emailing I instantly felt her positive energy and when I arrived for the wedding she made me feel as if I were amongst friends, Matt was no different. This was a beautiful, happy couple that I was blessed to be able to share in their amazing night. I walked in a stranger and walked out with 200 close friends! 
Enjoy!

The beautiful Belhurst Castle, Geneva, NY








Thank you Matt and Liz for being a ridiculously happy and awe inspiring couple, CONGRATULATIONS!

To see more of this amazing couple, please check out my Facebook fan page 













No comments:

Post a Comment