Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Cape

For those that don't already know, I also market on Cape Cod.  A couple weeks ago I "vacationed" at my parents place and my dear childhood (4-H camp) friend came to visit with her amazing husband and BEAUTIFUL daughter. We hadn't seen each other in over 10 years so this was an event for us and as most childhood friends do, we picked up right where we left off. This friend will always have a very special place in my heart. 

We met and bonded while away at 4-H camp together and it was only fitting that her daughters first campfire and S'mores was in our company. 






Posting these photos make me want S'more ::laugh::

The next day we headed out to the beach to take advantage of the color and ohhhhh was there color!!!

















Then an outfit and hair change for a couple more. My dog, Murphy, had to step in and help. 









As you can see by the extra long blog, I had a hard time picking favorites. I guess between the serene backdrop of the Cape, my love for my friend and a stunning little 2 year old you are destined for great shots!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG............seriously............you are amazing at this.....definitely found your niche it seems...you go girl!! Gorgeous pics!!

    ReplyDelete