Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All you need is LOVE

A couple of weeks ago I was FINALLY able to shoot my first engaged couple. I have been wanting to shoot an engagement for a long time and was really excited when they asked me!! The bigger and more incredible news is this couple will also be my first wedding!! Rest assured I will not be alone. The AMAZINGLY talented Chelse (Glow weddings) will be there to make SURE they get amazing pictures!

I have been having a blast at every shoot but I think engagements come close to topping the list. I LOVE seeing people in love.  The excitement, the sweetness, the affection...just makes my whole day more beautiful. Alecia and Andrew were no exception. Spending the day with them you would have thought they were a brand new couple. I had a hard time deciding which photos to post. Each one just screamed affection, adoration....love <3


















I can't WAIT for the wedding!!!

1 comment:

  1. Audra,
    You are an outstanding photographer- the pictures look amazing!!! We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Thank you so much for preserving the memories of this special time for us so beautifully!! :)
    Alecia & Andrew

    ReplyDelete