Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Welcome to the world!!

One of my best friends (and surrogate sister) had her first baby almost a month ago. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to meet and photograph the little peanut 10 days after he was born. What most new moms don't realize is, the BEST time to photograph your newborn is within the first 2 weeks, (thanks for the tip Chelse). This is when you can get the really adorable sleepy baby shots!! Obviously most brand new moms are in a world of crazy so the last thing you think of is scheduling a photographer. Thankfully, Elizabeth, was more than willing to let me invade her new extended family and man handle my new favorite little boy!!


To date I think this may have been my best (and favorite) photoshoot. Here are some more from the session:














Congratulations!!

2 comments: